Thursday 26 May 2016

HelloGSOC

Hello Everyone!

I am Anirudh, and I will be contributing to Mixxx this summer under the Google Summer of Code program. This blog is going to be the place where you will find all the details about my project, updates, and everything in between. You can use the comments section for any comments, doubts and suggestions, or you can reach out directly to me. All feedback is highly appreciated! :) 

So what am I working on?

My project is called 'MIDI Sequence Recording and Playback'. Its a a feature which I am trying to add to Mixxx, which will basically enable a performer to record all his MIDI information in a particular time period and use it later on different tracks. 

You can find my GSOC project page here.

Here's to an interesting summer of coding! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment